Indulge in the timeless allure of Cartia, a captivating serif typeface that effortlessly combines modernity with classic charm. With its unique style and contemporary look, this font is the perfect choice for a wide range of projects. From modern designs to retro vintage aesthetics, from branding and advertising, this font adds a touch of elegance to every creative endeavor. Let yourself be enchanted by its incredibly stylish and glamorous vibe, and unleash your creativity to create truly spectacular designs! With its PUA encoding, accessing all the enchanting glyphs is a breeze, allowing you to unlock endless possibilities for your artistic expression.
- Cartia ( TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Cartia Italic ( TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Support multilingual; ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü ß ¿ ¡
- Numerals & Punctuation
- lowercase and uppercase letters
- Works both on Mac & PC
- Alternate, swash, titling, & ligature
- Simple installations
- Accessible in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, and even work on Microsoft Word.
HOW TO ACCESS ALTERNATE CHARACTERS:
- Open glyphs panel: In Adobe Photoshop go to Window – glyphs; In Adobe Illustrator go to Type – glyphs
- To access the alternate glyphs, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Indesign, and CorelDraw. For more information about how to access alternate glyphs
- Access Silhouette Studio compatible font characters, Cricut Design Space. Simply copy and paste alternative characters using Character Map (Windows), Nexus Font (Windows), Font Book (Mac), or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).